Share this page
Between 1938 and 1963, tractors were manufactured in Nuremberg – a total of more than 50,000. This included the AS 325 H tractor type, 1,450 of which were produced between 1949 and 1952. The four-cylinder D 8814 GS engine used for this model worked on the basis of a combustion process newly developed by M.A.N. It consisted of a spherical combustion chamber and a flat-seat nozzle for direct injection.
The first experimental engine
Two-cylinder crosshead diesel engine
Six-cylinder diesel engine
Tractor with four-cylinder diesel engine
Omnibus "The Miracle of Bern"
Manually operated flatbed press
Single-reel rotary letterpress
Opening hours and directions